To find which capacities are needed to join a particular modality of dispute resolution we made this questionnaire.
– Do you have a conflict with someone?
– How severe is the conflict?
– How much energy do you have?
– How much energy do you have for processing frustrations & disappointments?
– To what extent would you want to keep control in your own hands?
– To what extent do you want to retain control over the solution?
– What ways of contact with the other party is bearable for you?
– Are you able to talk and work with others involved in the conflict?
– Do you want a third party to help you to talk to each other again?
– Do you want to be the one who propose mediation to the other parties?
– Do you want to continue to represent your own interests?
– Do you want to control the completion of your interests?
– Can you become confident in the help of an independent moderator?
– Can you grant authority to an independent moderator?
– Can you keep your emotions under control just with little help?
– Can you listening to the story of the other just with little help?
– Can you listening to the interests of the other just with little help?
– Can you be confident that equality of parties in mediation arises?
– Can you accept that other parties also have interests?